SWIM FITNESS PROGRAM
Water workouts are known to be the most medically beneficial exercises for people of all ages, as stated by doctors time and time again. This is why Scuba Dogs offers the AquaFit Training Program every month to our loyal friends and customers.
It is an on-going swim fitness program designed to keep you physically fit, while learning and improving your swimming techniques. Whether you are training to compete in an upcoming event, recovering from an injury or just wanting to create a fitness routine for a healthy lifestyle, the AquaFit may just be the perfect program for you.
- Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles
- Build muscle and strength using the resistance of the water
- Water pressure helps put less strain on the heart by moving blood around the body
- Low impact without gravity allowing a greater range of motion
- Workout without overheating, helping you exercise for longer
- Great cardiovascular exercising all muscles and improving your breathing
- Less injury concern and even injury recovery, if needed
- Burn an average of 500 calories per hour exercising in the water
- And… it’s fun! It is not often you can say that about a workout!
Geared to swimmers of all ages, the AquaFit is a one (1) hour heart-pumping swim fitness program practicing a wide range of strokes including freestyle, elementary and competitive backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke, etc. and drills to improve kicking techniques, arm movement, body rotation, breathing pattern, and more.
The training sessions are offered Monday through Saturdays through a Monthly Program for a flat fee of $100 per month for over a decade. Our customers typically take two sessions per week through an extended period to truly reap its benefits. This is why we created the “Extended Program Package” which offer these 3 important benefits:
- Service Discount: 20% discount for 6 months ($80 per month) or 30% discount for one year ($70 per month)
- Guaranteed Space: With this confirmation, we can guarantee the limited space for your training sessions
- Your Goal: Getting in shape and strengthening your swimming skills requires time and discipline. When you sign up to our Extended Program, we are confident that you will achieve and most likely exceed your goals and expectations.
Subject to availability, training sessions are offered through a certified trainer these days and times on a weekly basis:
- Option 1: Mondays & Wednesdays at 5:30am
- Option 2: Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:30am
- Option 3: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7:00pm
Following is the swim gear that is strongly recommended for your training to help you improve in both strength and technique. You may bring your own or purchase here at Scuba Dogs.
- Single-piece Swimsuit
- Swim Cap (for long hair)
- Pull Buoy
- Swim Snorkel
- Mesh Bag
- Participants must know how to swim
- An Aquatic Service Agreement must be signed to confirm you accept our terms & conditions; click here to view all details
- A Medical Statement must be signed to confirm that you are in good health, otherwise get a signed physician approval
- A Liability Release must be filled and signed by all participants
- Average of eight (8) sessions per month
- 1-hour per workout with a certified trainer
- Excellent facilities with heated pool, lockers, restrooms, parking, and waiting area
Please consider our cancellation policy below to provide you with the best possible service and select your preferred adventure here:
Payment is required to make your reservation; this confirms your commitment with us. Our duty is to coordinate all resources needed to render the best available service; that is our commitment to you. Full refunds are applicable for cancellations notified 48 hours prior to the reservation date. A 50% refund is applicable for cancellations notified 24 hours prior to the reservation date. We do not offer refunds for no-show, cancellations made less than 24 hours, or extreme circumstances on-site that may be life threating like thundering, near drowning scenario, or a “Mayday” call. Safety is always priority #1. At Scuba Dogs we strive to be Diver’s Best Friend and we sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.