REFRESH YOUR SKILLS UNDERWATER
The ReActivate program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then practice skills and go diving with a certified PADI Instructor. It’s quick and easy to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a dive vacation. The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
The course is offered in two (2) stages:
- Knowledge Development: Refresh your knowledge on the science in diving and best practices to assure your safety and enjoyment. This must be completed before entering the water for your aquatic training, you can enroll directly with PADI Online here: https://www.padi.com/courses/reactivate
- Open Water Training: Complete in-water training to review the skills and safety practices of the traditional PADI Open Water Diver course. This is a shore dive typically at the Escambrón Marine Park; follow this link to book:
- “Quick Review” quiz and discussion
- Excellent facilities with lockers, showers, restrooms and gift shop
- Scuba gear rental with BCD, regulator and tanks, and all snorkeling gear
- All stages under direct supervision by a certified PADI Instructor
- PADI replacement certification card with ReActivate date
What’s not included:
- Towels; please bring with a bathing suit
- Swim wear; rashguard or wetsuit is available for purchase or rent if desired
- Transportation; rental car, taxi or Uber is recommended
- Must be 10+ years, but we recommend first taking the PADI Seal Team program in the pool to help them master their skills before heading out into open water environments
- Open Water Diver certification from a recognized diving organization (PADI, NAUI, SSI)
- A Medical Statement must be signed to confirm that you are in good health, otherwise get a signed physician approval
- A Liability Release and Statement of Understanding must be filled and signed by all participants
- Purchase and complete the E-learning theory on-line directly with PADI
Select your preferred location on the links below for prices and available discounts. Please consider our cancellation policy below to provide you with the best possible service. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call 787-783-6377.
We hope to see you in the water very soon. Best fishes!! =)
Payment is required to make your reservation; this confirms your commitment with us. Our duty is to coordinate all resources needed to render the best available service; that is our commitment to you. Full refunds are applicable for cancellations notified 48 hours prior to the reservation date. A 50% refund is applicable for cancellations notified 24 hours prior to the reservation date. We do not offer refunds for no-show, cancellations made less than 24 hours, or extreme circumstances on-site that may be life threating like thundering, near drowning scenario, or a “Mayday” call. Safety is always priority #1. At Scuba Dogs we strive to be Diver’s Best Friend and we sincerely appreciate your support and understand.
All bookings are subject to change due to factors like weather conditions, staff availability, quorum and unexpected events.