Snorkle with Fish & turtles
Enjoy an exciting snorkeling adventure swimming alongside colorful marine life as you discover the magic and beauty of the Caribbean underwater. Receive a thorough safety brief and assistance from your professional guide, don your gear and get ready to amaze yourself exploring coral reefs structures and underwater gardens loaded with schools of tropical fish like blue tangs, damselfish, yellowtail snappers, sergeant majors, turtles, and the occasional manatee.
- Aprox. 2-hours total guided experience
- Snorkeling gear rental with mask, snorkel, fins and inflatable safety vest
- Safety briefing to understand best practices and procedures
- Basic skills practice in shallow water to prepare for the dive
- 30-45 minutes exploring with marine life
- Guided experience with a certified PADI professional
- Use of facilities with lockers, showers, restrooms, and gift shop
What’s not included:
- Towels; please bring with a bathing suit
- Swim wear; rashguard or wetsuit is available for purchase or rent if desired
- Transportation; rental car, taxi or Uber is recommended
- Minimum age 6 years old; minors under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- A medical statement must be signed to confirm that you are in good health, otherwise get a signed physician approval
- A liability release must be filled and signed by all participants
- It is highly recommended to know how to swim and feel comfortable in the water
Take advantage of the following offers and discounts:
- $25 discount per person for 2 or more participants
- $10 discount for having your own full snorkeling gear with mask, snorkel and fins
- $10 additional discount for all guests staying at the Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa
We offer snorkeling adventures shore diving at Escambrón Marine Park in San Juan, boat diving at GuánicAmazing in Copamarina and shore diving off the beaten track around Puerto Rico. Select your preferred location below:
ESCAMBRON MARINE PARK @ SAN JUAN, PR
GUáNICAMAZING @ COPAMARINA, GUáNICA
To comply with Recreational Dive Planner safety standards and procedures, kindly follow the following guidelines regarding flying after diving:
- Two (2) or more repetitive dives wait 18 hours before flying.
- One (1) shallow dive as our tours conducted at the Escambrón Marine Park in San Juan, wait 12 hours before flying.
Payment is required to make your reservation; this confirms your commitment with us. Our duty is to coordinate all resources needed to render the best available service; that is our commitment to you. Full refunds are applicable for cancellations notified 48 hours prior to the reservation date. A 50% refund is applicable for cancellations notified 24 hours prior to the reservation date. We do not offer refunds for no-show, cancellations made less than 24 hours, or extreme circumstances on-site that may be life threating like thundering, near drowning scenario, or a “Mayday” call. Safety is always priority #1. At Scuba Dogs we strive to be Diver’s Best Friend and we sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.
All bookings are subject to change due to factors like weather conditions, staff availability, quorum and unexpected events.