adventures for Certified divers
Let the bubbles begin!! We offer dive tours for certified scuba divers all over the island and have various options. Enjoy the weightlessness sensation breathing and exploring underwater in our beautiful Caribbean dive sites. Our tours include all gear rentals, excellent facilities, and the direct supervision of a certified professionals.
- Aprox. 2.5-hours total guided experience
- Scuba gear rental with BCD, regulator, tank, weights and all snorkeling gear
- Safety briefing to review the best practices and dive profile
- 30-45 minutes underwater exploring with marine life
- Guided tour with a certified PADI professional
- Use of facilities with lockers, showers, restrooms, and gift shop
What’s not included:
- Towels; please bring with a bathing suit
- Swim wear; rashguard or wetsuit is available for purchase or rent if desired
- Transportation; rental car, taxi or Uber is recommended
- Minimum age 10 years old; minors under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- A medical statement must be signed to confirm that you are in good health, otherwise get a signed physician approval
- A liability release must be filled and signed by all participants
- Open Water Diver certification or higher from a recognized diving organization (PADI, NAUI, SSI)
Take advantage of the following offers and discounts:
- $25 discount per person for 2 or more participants
- $10 discount for having your own SCUBA and/or full snorkeling gear with mask, snorkel and fins
- $10 additional discount for all guests staying at the Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa
- $25 offer to complete and validate as a training dive for an Advanced Specialty under direct supervision of a PADI Instructor
We offer Scuba Diving adventures off shore at Escambrón Marine Park in San Juan, boat diving at GuánicAmazing in Copamarina and shore diving in our Beach Day Tours off the beaten track around Puerto Rico. Please consider our cancellation policy below and select your preferred location:
ESCAMBRON MARINE PARK @ SAN JUAN, PR
GUáNICAMAZING @ COPAMARINA, GUáNICA
To comply with Recreational Dive Planner safety standards and procedures, kindly follow the following guidelines regarding flying after diving:
- Two (2) or more repetitive dives wait 18 hours before flying.
- One (1) shallow dive as our tours conducted at the Escambrón Marine Park in San Juan, wait 12 hours before flying.
Payment is required to make your reservation; this confirms your commitment with us. Our duty is to coordinate all resources needed to render the best available service; that is our commitment to you. Full refunds are applicable for cancellations notified 48 hours prior to the reservation date. A 50% refund is applicable for cancellations notified 24 hours prior to the reservation date. We do not offer refunds for no-show, cancellations made less than 24 hours, or extreme circumstances on-site that may be life threating like thundering, near drowning scenario, or a “Mayday” call. Safety is always priority #1. At Scuba Dogs we strive to be Diver’s Best Friend and we sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.
All bookings are subject to change due to factors like weather conditions, staff availability, quorum and unexpected events.